A pallet scissor lift is an unpowered piece of warehouse equipment that is capable of transporting a pallet and lifting it to a 30-40 inch level (76 to 102 cm).
Need a pallet scissor lift? Click here to buy from our store.
Some features you’ll see on a pallet scissor lift include:
- Support legs that can deploy automatically to provide support and ensure operator safety.
- A slow lowering speed to gently return the pallet to floor level to prevent damaging heavy loads because of a sudden drop.
- Easy maneuvering thanks to a 210-degree steering arc.
- Can work with with open bottom pallets
- Ergonomic design
- Enhanced frame for structural durability and safety.
- When the forks are elevated to a specific height (usually 8 inches) the automatic braking mechanism activates to ensure safe operation.
- Reinforced steel frame improves stability and enhances the performance of the equipment.
- Manually raise open-bottom pallets to proper working height.
- Support legs deploy automatically to ensure operator safety.
- Automatically slows lowering speed to prevent damage with heavy loads.